Back to School Forms are Now Available via the Parent Portal
Information for the 2022-23 School Year
Hello TSA Families!
I hope your summer is lovely, healthy and safe so far! TSA is winding down the year by preparing for the 2022/2023 School Year. This mailing will be one of 2 you will receive this summer. In this mailing you will find:
- The Academic Supply Lists so you can take every advantage of the back-to school sales
- Student Allergies medical form (fill out only if needed) *The School Nurse will be here in August to collect these forms
- Student Medication form to be completed by your child’s doctor (only if applicable) *The School Nurse will be here in August to collect these forms
- (For 6th – 8th grade only) Math Placement Test Information Sheet
The next mailing will arrive in your mailboxes by the end of July and will include: • An Update on the Next Big Thing Building Project
- The Arts Courses Supply Lists (specific to your students’ art electives) • Transportation Information Sheet
- Child Find Information
- Parent Org Information Sheet
- Updated Calendar for the Year
- Healthy Family Healthy Start Information
And a heads up that the on-line forms that ALL families must complete will open for access on July 1st. Please help us out by planning to complete your child’s forms in a timely manner. We are still making offers to new students and your timely completion of these forms will greatly impact the enrollment process. I thank you in advance for making a note to yourself in your calendar to take care of this task at the beginning of July. Thank you for your continued support of TSA and have a great summer!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
(More Details Later in the Summer)
- The Portal for On-line Forms and to set an appointment for Schedule Pick – Up opens on Friday July 1st
- Schedule Pick Up – Thursday and Friday August 25th and 26th
o Appointments Thursday between Noon – 6pm
o Appointments Friday between 9am – 3pm
- Meet the Teacher Night – Thursday September 1st will be held in 2 shifts and families will be assigned based on last name. This has been changed due to the construction creating limited parking and an attempt to reduce the number of people in the building at the same time.
o Students with Last Name beginning with A – K – 5:00pm – 6:45pm
o Students with Last Names beginning with L – Z – 7:15pm – 9:00pm
- New Student Orientation Morning Half-Day – September 2nd • First Day of School – Tuesday September 6th 8:05 – 3pm
(ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE NEXT BIG THING PROJECT)
SENIORS – PLEASE NOTE: THE SENIOR INTERNSHIP WEEK HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM THE WEEK OF MARCH 27, 2023 TO THE WEEK OF APRIL 3, 2023.