Toledo School for the Arts [TSA] is a tuition-free public “ community” or charter school focused on providing a college preparatory academic curriculum and an intense visual and performing arts environment. TSA was founded in 1999 and is open to all Ohio students in grades 6-12 who seek an educational community of peers who are serious about their artistic endeavors. TSA has received numerous local and national recognition for both academic and artistic achievement. We welcome qualified applicants for all of our open positions. Job openings are posted below.
Positions for Immediate Hire
For all positions below, please email cover letter, resume, copy of license (If needed), and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.* Comprehend and apply technical information, and present to in a non-technical manner. Deal effectively and tactfully with end users
- Monitor Helpdesk system with a 1-3 day close rate
- Assist with user management (resetting passwords, Adding/Deleting users)*
- Trains staff on new and existing software programs * Create and maintain training materials. Provide leadership in the provision of technology in-service and self-directed learning programs.
- Ensure hardware and software compatibility. Receive, inspect, and tests equipment/software.*
For a complete job description please click here.
MS Intervention Specialist
- Promotes TSA’s mission, philosophy, and vision.
- Coordinates team participation and assists in formulating assigned grade level Individual Education Plans (IEP) as defined by the Evaluation Team Report (ETR).
- Facilitates and oversees compliant student service delivery as defined by the each student’s ETR and IEP.
- Works cooperatively with general classroom teachers including interpreting the abilities and disabilities of each student receiving services through an IEP.
- Works cooperatively with the development of effective classroom intervention strategies and assisting with modifying general education curriculum as necessary.
- Assists students with general education content mastery during pre-teaching, re-teaching, and reinforcement opportunities within the resource room environment as necessary.
For a complete job description click here
HEALTH TEACHER- PART-TIME
- Create lesson/unit plans that meet the subject standards as stated by ODE.
- Maintain current knowledge of class content and changing standards for your subject matter.
- Present lessons to students in effective manner.
- Report student progress and maintain fair and accurate grade book.
For a complete job description please click here
Application Deadline: Accepting applications year round
- Must have teaching capabilities in all areas and able to follow oral and written directions.
- Have the ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and students.
- Ability to maintain effective classroom management strategies.
- Candidate must hold a valid Ohio Substitute Teaching license.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Toledo School for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. The Toledo School for the Arts ensures equal employment and education opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact Taylor Fowler, Human Resources and Diversity Manager, at (419) 246-8732 or email@example.com