Toledo School for the Arts [TSA] is a tuition-free public “ community” or charter school focused on providing a college preparatory academic curriculum and an intense visual and performing arts environment. TSA was founded in 1999 and is open to all Ohio students in grades 6-12 who seek an educational community of peers who are serious about their artistic endeavors. TSA has received numerous local and national recognition for both academic and artistic achievement. We welcome qualified applicants for all of our open positions. Job openings are posted below.
2023-24 Academic Year
- Intervention Specialist (required Special Education [SpEd] designation)
- Paraprofessional (required Education experience); [preferred SpEd]
Accepting employment inquiries year round
- Must have teaching capabilities in all areas and able to follow oral and written directions.
- Have the ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and students.
- Ability to maintain effective classroom management strategies.
- Candidate must hold a valid Ohio Substitute Teaching license.
For general interest and employment inquiries, please email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Toledo School for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. The Toledo School for the Arts ensures equal employment and education opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to designated youth groups. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact Erica Leverette-Traoré, Human Resources and Diversity Manager, at (419) 246-8732 or firstname.lastname@example.org